Thursday 26 April 2007

Haul Out continues


Work progressing here but at the usual slow pace. Nic was trying to finish off sanding Irony's bottom Tuesday and they ran out of water! It has to be brought in by lorry from a spring, not an aspect we were aware of. Very annoying because, as you will see from the attached pic, it's a horribly messy job he's been doing for 2 days and was hoping to put to rest yesterday so we could get on with the painting.


Our proximity with the local wildlife here is possibly a little too close for comfort, I was just about to walk into the loo and something moving under the sink caught my eye...it turned out to be a snake! Although skinny it was at least 2ft long, bright green and very active! I now have to go in there beating a stick around to make sure the area is clear. I am only glad I spotted it before I sat down on the loo.


Our schedule has slipped so, allowing for paint to cure the requisite number of days, we are not going to be back in the water before Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment