Thursday 17 May 2007

Still in Rhodes

We are still in Rhodes...when we went back to the hospital to have my injuries checked the surgeons were concerned with a dead patch of skin on my little finger tip. They decided to admit me and I spent 2 nights in hospital being pumped full of antibiotics. Fortunately I did not have to have a further operation, which they were threatening, and I am now back on the boat. The check-up yesterday was ok and they have asked me to come back in again on Monday. Hopefully we might be able to get underway by the middle of next week. My other 2 damaged and stitched fingers are healing really well. All very frustrating but the weather is fantastic and Rhodes town is beautiful so we can't complain too much.

1 comment:

  1. Life sounds as if it has been lively of late on Irony. Hope your finger is progressing well. We really enjoyed our stay in Rhodes renting a car and driving around the back roads (sic). it is a beautiful island. If the plan to spend sometime in Kekova Roads come to fruition you will enjoy it as it is a fantastic location.
    Congratulations on the blog. We feel it is a much better way of keeping in touch and our friends are beginning to communicate through it but it takes time to wrap their heads around it.
    We are still in Gozo but hoping to leave at the end of the month.
    Love.
    Chris & Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete